Pad Eye Tester
Testing hardware, slings, and hoists is common before performing a lift. However, testing the connection from which the hoist is hanging is rarely part of the pre-lift testing. The Pad Eye Tester from Slingmax® allows you to test lift points in upright, inverted, or horizontal applications. With a variety of features, the Slingmax® hydraulic Pad Eye Tester is the most versatile pad eye tester on the market today and is available in capacities of 10, 20, and 30 ton.
Using an eddy current instrument, technicians create a magnetic field from the coil which is induced into a conductive material to reveal anomalies.
- Carrying case
- Lightweight and portable
- Aluminum housing on 10,20, & 30 ton models
- Assist handles on both sides
- Stainless steel data plate with serial number
- Adjustable clevis height
- Large dial type capacity read out
- Powder coated finish
- 10 ft polyurethane hose with quick couplers
- Lightweight two-speed hand pump with locking handle
- Proof tested and calibrated